[Spacewalk-list] How to use a signed certificate?

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Mon Aug 24 21:17:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

> On 25 Aug 2015, at 6:29 am, Daryl Rose <darylrose at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Now that I finally figured out all of my certification issues, I would like to use a signed certificate.  I can get a *.domain cert from my company.  How can I use that instead of the self signed cert that SW creates?

We have some pretty good docs on exactly how to do that:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/E64575/html/swk22-replace-cert.html

This is for Spacewalk 2.2, but should still work in 2.3. Let me know if there are any issues with 2.3, though.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496