[Spacewalk-list] Antwort: Re: Upgrading SLES 11 SP3 to SP4 results in broken systemid-Files

Lichtinger, Bernhard Bernhard.Lichtinger at lrz.de
Tue Dec 1 14:37:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

To reproduce this bug, you need a client system which was registerd to a spacewalk server older than 2.2.
With SW-2.2 the checksum was changed from md5 to sha256:
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Spacewalk-FIPS

So I should have read all the release notes...
I have only to re-register my clients which still have a md5-certificate and everything should be fine again.

Regards,
Bernhard