[Spacewalk-list] Delay in deploying configuration in a new 7.2 client

Morgan Marodin morgan at marodin.it
Thu Dec 3 08:51:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.

I've installed a new linux physical client with RHEL like distribution,
version 7.2.
I've configured it to use my Spacewalk installation, version 2.2.

All is ok updating the system, but I'm having some delay problem deploying
configuration.
For example I've scheduled an immediate deploy yesterday at 4:16 pm, but my
client had received it at 7:42 pm.

Other clients do not have this problem.
The only difference is that they are virtual systems, not physical ...

Clocks are syncronized ... so what could be the problem?

Please let me know, thanks.
Morgan