[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Distrbution Creation Failure

Dave Goodbourn dave at milk-vfx.com
Mon Feb 2 16:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry for bringing this topic back up, but Lupin, did you manage to resolve
this issue? I've got exactly the same problem. I created a ks distro,
deleted it (don't ask why!!) and now I can't create a new one. I can't see
anything in any logs either. Firewall and SELinux are both disabled at the
moment.

Any help where to look would be great.

Cheers,
Dave.

Hi Michael,

There some denials, from aureport triggered by cobbler but I even disabled
the selinux just to test but of no avail.

TIA,
Lupin