[Spacewalk-list] upgrade rpm with error "Fatal error in Python code occured [[6]]" (code -1)

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:41:30 UTC 2015

Hello Chan

My recommendation in this situation is run this update manually and check
in fact whats happen.

You can see situation like version conflict between your channels. I got
one situation like this last week! ;-), so after this you need check the
packages and decide what do "remove child channel, update packages, etc".

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com