[Spacewalk-list] (no subject)

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 04:28:05 UTC 2015

Erik,

What I would suggest you do is run yum manually on the host. Spacewalk does not capture standard error output and store it. So that error message could be anything. I ran into a situation about a week ago where I was trying to install upgraded RPM's on a system and it was failing. The return code was not what I expected. When I ran a yum update on the host itself, I found the filesystem where the updated RPM was to be installed did not have enough space in it to install. And it printed the output to what I think was standard error. I could be wrong though because I didn't investigate too much. So give running yum update on the host and see what's returned. Just something to think about when trying to debug.

Regards,

Glen Collins