[Spacewalk-list] Repositories and Software Channel for Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04

Dhaval Oza dhaval.oza at i-link.co.in
Fri Jan 2 06:51:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

I had installed spacewalk 2.2 in centos 7. Is it possible to create
Ubuntu repositories and software channels in spacewalk?.
I would like to start using Ubuntu and need the ability to centrally
manage update

Please send me repositories link for ubuntu12.04 and ubuntu14.04 for
basic and update link.

How to install spacewalk client in Ubuntu system? Please step by step guide.

I am awaiting for your favourable reply.

Thanks and regards,

Dhaval Oza