[Spacewalk-list] Problems with registering Ubuntu clients to spacewalk-server

Willi Hennrichs willi.hennrichs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:35:09 UTC 2015

_I get the following output and the only error I can see is, that he is
“unable to open the timestamp file”:_
D: do_call packages.checkNeedUpdate(‘rhnsd=1′,){}
D: local action status: (0, ‘unable to open the timestamp file’, {})
D: rpcServer: Calling XMLRPC registration.welcome_message

This appears, when I run rhn_check -vvvv after I scheduled an update for
the server.