[Spacewalk-list] general inquiry about client install/registration

Joe Belliveau joe.belliveau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:29:56 UTC 2015

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Deployment_Guide/sec-Yum_Repository.html <https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Deployment_Guide/sec-Yum_Repository.html>

Then all you need to do is aim an apache Virtual host at the directory root.

Then a simple repo file and you can use it to grab all the spacewalk specific files for every host on your network by just adding a new directory for each os/flavor

—Joe