[Spacewalk-list] general inquiry about client install/registration

Brian Kinney brian.kinney at memeo-inc.com
Mon Jan 19 19:54:25 UTC 2015

I have to agree with Joe here.

I am not overly security paranoid, but I’d plan to lock down the OS
deployment/patch services for 90% of the servers in my company too –
whether or not I had a gov’t contract to protect.  Also, I am not finding
this a “complicated solution.”    After working for a banking system, this
is comparatively trivial.

Brian