[Spacewalk-list] Maximum Concurrent Kickstarts?

Erik Johnson erikj at gwu.edu
Wed Jan 21 00:53:40 UTC 2015

Matt,
What are you tomcat  memory settings? Do a ps -ef |grep for tomcat and look
for the min max heap settings. Might want to bump them up in tomcat server
conf  a little higher and see if that does it for you. I set mine to minx
256m and max 2048m, and that cleared up a lot of overhead bottlenecks for
me.

-
Erik E. Johnson
Division of Information Technology