[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk on SuSE?

Bernd Helber bernd at helber-it-services.com
Fri Jul 17 21:07:09 UTC 2015

Dear Daryl

If you make use of  the nu.novell.com REPO's

It should look like this.

https://whatever:youraccountis@nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES11-SP1-Pool/sle-11-x86_64

If you make Use of SuSE Customer Center and make use of  new generated
URL's from your registered Systems in SuSE CUstomer Center you dont need
the nu.novell stuff anymore.

https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Products/SLE-SERVER/12/x86_64/product?VERYLONGTOKEN

If you want to do yourself an favor, install spacecmd Shell
  Creating Channels and Repos works very quick and is very comfortable.

Few month ago i've written a blog post about this task, unfortunately
its in german but it might give you an impression how it works.

http://unixhaus.de/index.php?/archives/2502-Spacewalk-Channels-auf-der-Shell-konfigurieren.html

Hope that helps to accomplish your needs.

kind regards.

Bernd Helber