[Spacewalk-list] Error creating my first channel in Web UI

Jason Calafiore jason.calafiore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:03:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,
 I just did a fresh install of spacewalk v2.3. I am trying to create my
first channel and did the following:

Channels"->"Manage Software Channels"-> "Create" page.

Channel Name: CentOS 6.6 - Base - x86_64

Channel Label: centos6.6-base-x86_64

Security: GPG

GPG key URL: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-6

GPG key ID: C105B9DE  ie <Last 8 digits of the Key fingerprint w/o a space>

GPG key fingerprint: C1DA C52D 1664 E8A4 386D  BA43 0946 FCA2 C105 B9DE

When I click submit I get the following error:
HTTP Status 403 - Validation of CSRF security token failed

*type* Status report

*message* *Validation of CSRF security token failed*

*description* *Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.*

Thanks

Jason