[Spacewalk-list] Database Error after Upgrade

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 18:05:20 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Upgraded to 2.4 nightly build and now I receive the following error:
>
> Jun 10, 2015 1:00:00 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
> SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
> java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "USERINFO0_"."TASKO_NOTIFY":
> invalid identifier

> How can I correct without restoring database?

sherr gave a succinct response to the same problem back in February:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-February/msg00062.html

Your error looks to me like you're missing

/etc/sysconfig/rhn/schema-upgrade/spacewalk-schema-2.2-to-spacewalk-schema-2.3/023-rhnUserInfo.sql.oracle

This is concerning, because that 'upgrade to nightly' would be the 2.3-to-2.4 upgrade, and that change was/is part of the 2.2-to-2.3 upgrade.

Grant Gainey
Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat Satellite