[Spacewalk-list] Question regarding SLES & RHEL clients registered to Spacewalk

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:40:21 UTC 2015

Ok

I'll talk from Red Hat, you will be in compliance using SW to
distribute your packages (attention only in the subscription
quantity).

About packages, you can distribute for example in your SW softwares
from vmware, zabbix, epel, etc, so the Red Hat company will not
support you in 3d packages or in modified packages. This is the point.

Imagine, you install the vmware tools and would like support in that
package, the red hat will not support you, even though, if you need
support in the OS, will be the same support as before install 3d
softwares.

Let me know if was clear.
Atenciosamente
Waldirio