[Spacewalk-list] Registering Offline servers to Spacewalk

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:02:23 UTC 2015

Hello Jason,

You can add a repo in /var/www/html/pub/centos/repo for example, here you
can reach with your clients by http://SW/pub/centos/repo, so in your
script, you can do the steps below:

1. Add a local repo pointing to "public" repo in your SW
2. Install all packages necessary
3. Download the bootstrap.sh
4. Changing according your necessity and registering the client

If you have a shared key (ssh) between your servers, you can just create a
script in a NFS share for example and just execute a remote command to run
the script.

Let me know if you have any doubt about this implementation.

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com