[Spacewalk-list] Unable to sync (manually or through schedule) repos after upgrade 2.2 -> 2.3

prmarino1 at gmail.com prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:25:00 UTC 2015

Try restarting taskomatic
If that works then it probably hit the ram limit on a job and froze all the tasks in that group‎ so you may need to increase the working memory. This has been known to happen on the reposync jobs.

By the way this isn't just a problem in spacewalk it seems like its an issue with quartz, because I've seen the same behavior with other scheduler built o quartz.