[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Proxy Error "local action status: ((6, ), 'Fatal error in Python code occurred"

Peter Brøndum peter.brondum at systematic.com
Thu Jun 25 06:23:53 UTC 2015

Hi Spacewalkers

I have just installed a 2.3 Proxy following the wiki article.

Registering clients works fine, and the client appears in my webinterface. But when I run "yum repolist" it shows empty repos.

And when I run rhn_check -vv I get the following error.

D: local action status: ((6,), 'Fatal error in Python code occurred', {})

D: rpcServer: Calling XMLRPC registration.welcome_message

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Peter B