[Spacewalk-list] Mirroring the PostgreSQL yum repos

Darryl Baker darryl.baker at texturacorp.com
Thu Mar 12 22:08:13 UTC 2015

I hope questions about Red Hat Satellite Server are ok on this list. I am running RHSS 5.6 current patch level.

I am trying to mirror the PostgreSQL yum repositories for our machine disconnected from the Internet. I configured the channel and repository based on the info in the PostgreSQL supplied yum.repo.d file. My problem is satellite-sync never retrieves any files. I suspect that I am doing the translation from the yum repo definition to the channel and repo definition. Needless to say the I replaced the variables to match my environment, 6Server and x86_64.

The yum.repo.d file looks like:
[pgdg93]
name=PostgreSQL 9.3 $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-93

[pgdg93-source]
name=PostgreSQL 9.3 $releasever - $basearch - Source
failovermethod=priority
baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.3/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
enabled=0
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-93

Regards,

Darryl Baker
Textura Corporation
Linux Engineer Application Support
1405 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Office Phone - 847-235-8467
Email – darryl.baker at texturacorp.com<mailto:darryl.baker at texturacorp.com>
[cid:05DC2306-1083-4864-A07C-DE5DA45A6302]