[Spacewalk-list] Mirroring the PostgreSQL yum repos

Darryl Baker darryl.baker at texturacorp.com
Fri Mar 13 14:58:00 UTC 2015

Waldrinio,
                Thank you for your help with this. I first ran into this a month ago and put it aside for other issues. I remember seeing the logs before but only after your reminder. Even though the repository is empty spacewalk-repo-sync does not think there are any files to sync. That is my issue why isn’t populating the repo initially?

Excerpt from the log file:

Sync started: Fri Mar 13 09:11:42 2015
['/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync', '--channel', 'pgdg93_rhel6_x86_64', '--type', 'yum']
Repo URL: http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.3/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/
Packages in repo:               130
No new packages to sync.
Repo http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.3/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/ has 0 errata.