[Spacewalk-list] Dependency errors on install

Irwin, Jeffrey R jeff.irwin at perfect.com
Tue Mar 17 20:09:25 UTC 2015

We are having issues getting OEL6 to authenticate with AD so I have been sticking with OEL5 loads for now.

Here is my repolist, I have a local yum server set up.

local_ol5_UEK_base                 Oracle Linux 5Server - x86_64 - addons                     20
local_ol5_latest                   Oracle Linux 5Server - x86_64 - addons                 11,115
spacewalk                          Spacewalk                                                 225