[Spacewalk-list] Adding channels

J Epperson spacewalk at epperson.homelinux.net
Tue May 5 20:51:54 UTC 2015

Right. So, if you have custom cloned RHEL6 base channels for errata QA
or whatever, you have to have the necessary cloned child channels under
them. In some cases, like ELrepo where we don't want to risk cross-repo
"infections", we keep them under a restricted base channel and
resubscribe systems to it when they need ELrepo updates.