[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-manage-channel-lifecycle script

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Wed May 6 16:52:16 UTC 2015

I want to use spacewalk-manage-channel-lifecycle with a couple of different configuration files for different flows in our environment.  I'm trying to find where the format of the user configuration file is documented. So far I'm not finding anything.   Is there someone on the list who can show me where the format is documented?  Is there some way to use the script itself to generate a sample config file?   I've looked at the code, but it's not jumping out at me.

Thank you,

Robert Boyd
Sr. Systems Engineer
PeopleFluent
p. 919-645-2972 | c. 919-306-4681
e. Robert.Boyd at PeopleFluent.com

Click here to experience the power of the new PeopleFluent Mirror Suite T