[Spacewalk-list] Cloning channel from script

Darryl Baker darryl.baker at texturacorp.com
Tue May 12 19:24:28 UTC 2015

I’ve been playing a bit with the spacewalk-create-channel command. Two things I’ve noticed:

You must specify the update level and there is no way that I can find to just select the “latest update.”

Then once I make the clone the GUI shows no errata in the new channel whereas when I make the clone through the RHSS console the channel has a list of them.

I would like to just say the latest update and see the errata attached to the clone. Anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,

Darryl