[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-utils-2.3.37 and spacewalk-common-channels

Kalchik, Jeffery JDKalchik at landolakes.com
Thu May 21 11:51:12 UTC 2015

I certainly wouldn't argue against that (and why I posted to the list and not straight to a Bugzilla report.)  What depends on that column width?

I'm in almost a perfect test environment at the moment, but under a bit of a time crunch.  I'll make the change and see if I find anything else that relates to this.

Jeff Kalchik
Systems Engineering
Land O'Lakes