[Spacewalk-list] Server not checking in

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Nov 2 16:32:07 UTC 2015

Thanks Sean, but unfortunately, that didn't work.

I ran the command and it just came back to the command prompt.  I waited a bit to see if it would refresh with the server.  Nothing.  I ran the command a couple of more times, still nothing.  I ran it with -vvv turned on.  This is what I got:

rhn_check -vvv
D: opening  db environment /var/lib/rpm/Packages create:cdb:mpool:private
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages rdonly mode=0x0
D: locked   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename rdonly:nofsync mode=0x0
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: closed   db environment /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: do_call packages.checkNeedUpdate('rhnsd=1',){}
D: local action status: (0, 'rpm database not modified since last update (or package list recently updated)', {})
D: rpcServer: Calling XMLRPC registration.welcome_message
D: May free Score board((nil))

Doesn't tell me much.

Any additional suggestions?

Thanks