[Spacewalk-list] Understanding schedules

Neil Watson neil at watson-wilson.ca
Thu Nov 5 13:11:51 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I have a host with an rhnsd schedule of 10 minutes. I see regular
checkins in Spacewalk. But, when I schedule a package refresh, it takes
two hours to complete. I would expect the refresh to complete in 10
minutes. Why did it take two hours?

>From spacewalk:

Details:
This action will be executed after 11/4/15 3:00:56 PM EST
This action's status is: Completed.
The client picked up this action on 11/4/15 4:57 PM
The client completed this action on 11/4/15 4:57 PM
Client execution returned "rpmlist refreshed" (code 0)

Sincerely,
--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant