[Spacewalk-list] GUI displaying system not up to date after being patched

Jan Dobes jdobes at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 16:08:49 UTC 2015

On 5.11.2015 16:37 Loïc Chanel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I have been told that there was known problem of bad status in
> Spacewalk interface after a server have been patched, I would like to
> know if this bug will be corrected in the future versions of Spacewalk.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Loïc
>
> Loïc CHANEL
> System & virtualization engineer
> TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

Bad status of what? There were some incorrectly displayed values in past
but were fixed already. If server responds correctly it's package status
in rhn_check command (called manually or by rhnsd or by osad) and
taskomatic service on Spacewalk side is correctly running, it should be
without problems.

Jan Dobes
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat