[Spacewalk-list] repository keys

Neil Watson neil at watson-wilson.ca
Mon Nov 9 16:10:13 UTC 2015

What is the correct way to deal with repos pgp keys? For example, I set
up the spacewalk 2.3 client repo and associated with a channel.

When I try to install anything from that channel on a host I get a key
error:
warning:
/var/cache/yum/x86_64/7/spacewalk-client/packages/osad-5.11.57-1.el7.noarch.rpm:
Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 066e5810: NOKEY

Other than nogpgcheck, how can I get past this?

Is the security key section in a channel used for the remote repo keys,
or for keys that should be generated in house?

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant