[Spacewalk-list] pushing updates via osa

Neil Watson neil at watson-wilson.ca
Wed Nov 11 15:06:58 UTC 2015

So, osa-dispatcher, jabberd, and osad (on the client) all seem to be
running, but package updates scheduled from the web do not seem to be
going out. I scheduled on for as soon as possible and 20 minutes later
it is still not done.

On the host status the OSA status give me mixed signals:

OSA Status:    offline as of unknown
               Last pinged: 11/11/15 9:42:43 AM EST
               Ping System

There are no errors in the osad or osa-dispatcher logs. There are no
firewalls and selinux is disabled on both hosts. How can I troubleshoot
this problem?

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant