[Spacewalk-list] pointing existing kickstart scripts to new spacewalk server

Neil Watson neil at watson-wilson.ca
Wed Nov 11 18:13:25 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I have some existing kickstart scripts that have been in use before our
Spacewalk server came on line. I'd like to change this scripts as little
as possible and point them to SW instead.

1. Other than the 'url' and 'repo' KS options, what else needs to change?
Is there a KS register command or should that go in post?
2. How do I make spacewalk serve out the required files? If I point to
any SW URL now I get the gui.

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant