[Spacewalk-list] Error from upgrade from 2.3 to 2.4

Steve Kent skent at noblesystems.com
Thu Nov 12 09:24:04 UTC 2015

This is the first time I have run into this issue before when doing
upgrades. Can someone point me in a direction to fix this issue?

* Configuring jabberd.

* Creating SSL certificates.

** Skipping SSL certificate generation.

* Deploying configuration files.

* Update configuration in database.

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "rhntemplatestring" does not
exist

LINE 2:   FROM rhnTemplateString TS

               ^ at /usr/bin/spacewalk-setup line 996, <STDIN> line 1.

Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of
DBD::Pg::db handle dbname=rhnschema at /usr/bin/spacewalk-setup line 996,
<STDIN> line 1.

You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

[root at atllxyum1 backup-2.3]#