[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.4 - Enable Remote Commands

Cesar Covarrubias cesar.covarrubias at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:41:16 UTC 2015

I just setup a Spacewalk 2,4 instance and am trying to get these test
instances setup so i can run remote commands. When trying to run remote
commands, I get the following:

"*No systems within this set are available to run remote commands."*

 So far, I've run "rhn-actions-control --enable-all " and installed  rhncfg
rhncfg-actions rhncfg-client. The test instances are CentOS 6 Docker
images. Any thoughts as to what I could be missing?

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias