[Spacewalk-list] Clone-by-date not cloning recent packages

Werner vd Merwe wernervdmerwe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:17:27 UTC 2015

I know that the number of packages of a cloned channel will not always sync up, but I did a sync from official mirror, total packages in updates now over 1800, ran the clone script to update, but it only shows over 1300, the latest packages being missing.

I tried rebuilding the repodata with no help.

I'll give it 24 hours to make sure it runs through all the scheduled tasks in case it is that.

Any advice?