[Spacewalk-list] Installation Latest Spacewalk on Fedora 23

Mark Grinceri markgrinceri at me.com
Sat Nov 21 17:04:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,
New to spacewalk and Linux in general. I am interest in installing Spacewalk to manage a whole bunch of Fedora servers but it seems from looking at the documentation that spacewalk really only supports the pervious version i.e. Fedora 22 as a spacewalk server and as a spacewalk client. Is that statement correct? Is there any way to install spacewalk and manage a bunch of the latest fedora servers. My attempts to install spacewalk on a Fedora 23 machine and enable nightly builds give me this error "Error: nothing provides spacewalk-java-postgresql needed by spacewalk-postgresql-2.4.2-1.fc23.noarch” maybe I’m doing something wrong. Insight would be great.

Thanks
Mark