[Spacewalk-list] RHEL channels

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Oct 5 18:48:12 UTC 2015

Jan,

Can you please elaborate on how to do this?  At the moment, I only have RHEL 6.x servers, but we are in discussion on starting upgrading to RHEL 7.x and if so, I would like to have RHEL repositories as well.

My SW server is RHEL 6.6 which I registered directly with RH.  Would I have to register a RHEL 7.x server in order to access the 7.x repositories?

Thanks

Daryl