[Spacewalk-list]   Upgrading SLES SP3 to SP4

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Tue Oct 6 20:11:27 UTC 2015

Alan,

I am far from the expert here on this mailing list.  I had ask the experts on this list myself on how to accomplish this task.

What I did was to register a server to SCC, then use that servers credentials in the URL of the channel repository.  Actually, registered two servers with SCC, one for the SP3 channel, and one for the SP4 channel.

Daryl