[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.4 reposync not running after upgrade

Coffman, Anthony J Tony.Coffman at snapon.com
Thu Oct 15 18:35:05 UTC 2015

Follow up on this.  I've spent more time looking at it and the change in behavior seems to be that when multiple repo synchonizations are scheduled overlapping, it'll will run one of them but the rest don't run (no mention in the log except for the API request).

So the first one runs but the rest don't.  If I very carefully and painfully run then one at a time, waiting for one to complete before starting another, they run normally.

Has anybody else seen this behavior on 2.4?

Regards,
--Tony