[Spacewalk-list] Issues with SLES 11 SP3 - NOKEY and Support level

Will, Chris CWill at bcbsm.com
Mon Oct 19 15:57:18 UTC 2015

I have removed the gpg info from the channels, rebuilt the rpm database on the spacewalk server but I am still getting the following message on a spacewalk client on the "zypper up" command.

The following packages are going to be upgraded:
  glibc glibc-32bit glibc-i18ndata glibc-locale glibc-locale-32bit inst-source-utils kernel-default kernel-default-base kernel-default-man libgcrypt11 libgcrypt11-32bit nscd openssh release-notes-sles rpcbind
  s390-tools spacewalk-check spacewalk-client-setup spacewalk-client-tools suseRegisterInfo timezone usbutils xorg-x11-Xvnc zypp-plugin-spacewalk

The following packages are not supported by their vendor:
  glibc glibc-32bit glibc-i18ndata glibc-locale glibc-locale-32bit inst-source-utils kernel-default kernel-default-base kernel-default-man libgcrypt11 libgcrypt11-32bit nscd openssh release-notes-sles rpcbind
  s390-tools spacewalk-check spacewalk-client-setup spacewalk-client-tools suseRegisterInfo timezone usbutils xorg-x11-Xvnc zypp-plugin-spacewalk

This is for a SLES 11 SP4 install.  I have the following gpg keys installed on this client.

gpg-pubkey-1d061a62-4bd70bfa
gpg-pubkey-81a30249-4cc82afd
gpg-pubkey-3d25d3d9-36e12d04
gpg-pubkey-81a30249-4cc82afd