[Spacewalk-list] How to use a signed certificate?

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Sep 9 21:10:19 UTC 2015

Hey,

> On 10 Sep 2015, at 2:25 am, Robert Paschedag <robert.paschedag at web.de> wrote:
>
> If both do NOT work, then maybe the apache server is not "deploying" the
> complete certificate chain. Look for "apache"s "SSLCertificateChainFile"
> in /etc/http/conf.d/ssl.conf

I actually noticed this the other day as well on a new 2.3 install: Spacewalk didn't update ssl.conf to include the CA chain file as the SSLCertificateChainFile parameter. I had to add it manually.

I thought I'd done something wrong (and was in a rush, so didn't have time to debug), but perhaps there is a bug with the SSL certificate replacement tools.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496