[Spacewalk-list] How to use a signed certificate?

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Fri Sep 11 12:41:04 UTC 2015

Robert,

I finally had a chance to get back to this.

You said to look to see if Apache is deploying the SSLCertificateChainFile certificate chain.

SSLCertificateChainFile  was commented out, but I'm not sure  what I need to put in for the Certificate Chain File.

However, I looked at my demo server, and the SSLCertificateChainFile  was also commented out in the ssl.conf file.  But, SLES works perfectly with that server.   I moved one of my SLES machine to the demo server, and it accepts the certificate just fine.  So, I'm now wondering if this issue is something else.

Thanks

Daryl