[Spacewalk-list] Can't install post kickstart install

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Tue Apr 5 01:33:54 UTC 2016

The second one requires file:// based URLs, which is why I use a configuration channel. I specify it locally:

file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

(The three / characters are correct: the protocol is file:// and it starts from the / directory, hence file:///etc...)

If the key is deployed via kickstart, it doesn't appear here (but that's OK, because it's already in the RPM database). You would need to deploy a file using a configuration channel to this location if you have non-kickstarted servers.

You can leave the URL field empty if all your servers will be kickstarted and have the key added during install.

Cheers,
Avi

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>