[Spacewalk-list] All packages not listed under " Install " tab in systems

Zeal Vora zeal at freecharge.com
Thu Apr 21 10:53:14 UTC 2016

Hi

We have 3 channels ( 1 Parent and 2 child ) under 1 activation key and all
systems registered are getting packages from those channels.

The distribution is like :-

 prod-centos6     - 12,194 packages
    - c6-updates    - 1560   packages
    - pc6                - 6575   packages

In client system, when I run " yum repolist " I get info from all the 3
channels. However when I go under Systems > Machine > Software > Install
tab, i can see packages only from 2 channels and not from the 3rd channel.

*Please find attached screenshot.*

Total number of packages, it shows as 18,474 ( which is of 2 channels ), so
the 3rd channel repos are not shown here.

In client when I try to install from that 3rd repo, it works perfectly.

Any help will be appreciated !