[Spacewalk-list] Firewall ports

William H. ten Bensel WHTENBEN at up.com
Thu Apr 21 13:17:35 UTC 2016

For security, it would be best to setup a proxy.
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstallProxy

If unable to setup a proxy, the ports are listed in the documentation.

- Thanks and good luck

From:   Daryl Rose <darylrose at outlook.com>
To:     "spacewalk-list at redhat.com" <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
Date:   04/21/2016 08:07 AM
Subject:        [Spacewalk-list] Firewall ports
Sent by:        spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com

This email originated from outside of the company. Please use discretion
if opening attachments or clicking on links.
I have a few servers in the DMZ.  I need to have them registered to my SW
server.  What ports do I need to open in order for these servers to
communicate with the SW server, and apply patches.

Thank you.

DarylThis email originated from outside of the company.  Please use
discretion if opening attachments or clicking on links.

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**