[Spacewalk-list] registering the kids

Elizabeth Jones oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 15:35:24 UTC 2016

I have my spacewalk channels configured so that I have a main channel with nothing in it, then a bunch of child channels beneath the main channel with all of my actual repos.  When I build a new server I am registering with an activation key that I configured against the main channel. But then I have to go into spacewalk web page and manually add all the child channels to the new server.  Is there a more efficient way of doing this so I can have all the child channels immediately available when I register the server from the command line with rhnreg_ks?
thanks,EJ