[Spacewalk-list] Core group is missing

Luzemário Dantas luzemario at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:35:22 UTC 2016

I don't think this issue have something to do with previous case. This
time, package.log lists all child channels I choose, except the main
channel, so Anaconda can't find this group probably because it is in
main channel. If I add or remove child channels, package.log reflect it
accordingly, but the main channel is never added, despite package or
groups choosen.

Luzemario