[Spacewalk-list] osad/jabber - Invalid password errors

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Wed Aug 3 18:26:31 UTC 2016

No, the host name has not changed.

Daryl

________________________________
From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com <spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of Konstantin Raskoshnyi <konrasko at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 1:00 PM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] osad/jabber - Invalid password errors

Did you change the hostname manually? Usually that's the problem.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Daryl Rose <darylrose at outlook.com<mailto:darylrose at outlook.com>> wrote:

Thank you for the information.  However, I am confused by a few things.

The error that I am seeing is on the spacewalk server itself, not on the clients.  isn't /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad-auth.conf only on the clients?    OSAD is failing to start on the server with the invalid password error.  Do I need to remove and recreate the osad-auth.conf file on all of the clients?

Thank you.

Daryl