[Spacewalk-list] Entire Packages are downloading over the Client side over 800MB for OEL5 Latest Repo [SpaceWalk2.5]

Malla Reddy Madupu mmreddys at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 03:14:44 UTC 2016

Hi Avi
I am not combining any channels in fact in another email thread, i have shared the screens for the Space-Walk repo and Oracle repo. both are not matching. If the channel has  11942 packages it's really great to hear and it's almost 70% lesser than from what we have currently with our space-walk channel/repository.
Best RegardsMalla