[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 6.x repository not syncing from parentchannel

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Dec 15 21:48:06 UTC 2016

One more thought....

What would happen if I were to delete the current RHEL channel and repository and recreate them?  What will happen to all of the packages and clients currently registered to the channel/repo?  I know that the packages will become orphan, but can I put them back into the new repo, or do I just have to remove them and re-download them from Red Hat?  How about the registered clients?   Do I have to re-register them, or if I keep the same activation key, the same channel/repo names, will they just pickup the change?

Thanks

Daryl