[Spacewalk-list] YUM/RPM dependency conflict with cobbler-loaders on CentOS 7

Lenhardt, Matthias Matthias.Lenhardt at bitmarck.de
Wed Feb 17 11:14:59 UTC 2016

Hi again,

I think, the key are the following dependency differences between the spacewalk packages and the cobbler-loaders package:

# yum deplist spacewalk-common

  dependency: cobbler20

   provider: cobbler20.noarch 2.0.11-52.el7

# yum deplist cobbler-loaders

  dependency: cobbler2

   provider: cobbler2.noarch 2.0.11-52.el7

   provider: cobbler-epel.noarch 2.0.11-52.el7

All three packages, cobbler20, cobbler2 and cobbler-epel, are provided from the official spacewalk repository http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.4/RHEL/7/x86_64/.

Any hints are very welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Matthias Lenhardt
Systemadministrator, BITMARCK Beratung GmbH